Wednesday, July 25, 2007

First Post-8 Days till China!




Like most things I've done :-),....This blog is being thrown together at the last minute. I want to have a place where I can document my journey to China to pick up my new daughter. I leave in 8 days! I have to finish up a bunch of reports today (and tomorrow, if I don't get busy.) Very hard to concentrate. I keep trying to imagine what she's doing right at this moment?? Probably sleeping as it's evening there....she has no idea how her little life is about to change! I have a bunch more clothes ordered online. Big sister Olivia, 3, has "hung them up" for me, in odd place all over the living room and dining room. I'm hoping to get them washed today......Oh, and the pics, in case you haven't figured it out....On the top is my Little and on the bottom, my Big.

No comments: