Friday, July 27, 2007

This is what an almost 16-month-old looks like....







Click the link for a brief video clip of Baby Olivia at 15 months. I so hope this works! I was thinking about what Baby Sophie would be like when she comes home, and looking over old pics of Olivia.....I found this video clip of O when she was near the same age as Sophie. I hope this link works, I've never YouTubed before. The voice you hear in the background is Daggie, Olivia's previous au pair. Of course, every thing I read says that children from orphanages are likely to be a bit delayed when they come home, so I don't think she will be just like this....she will be who she is.

I also included a couple of pics from Olivia at around 16 months , too....

1 comment:

Daggie said...

Oh my goodness I remember this time and i miss it.
When I saw your blog I kept thinking to myself: "what a nice idea Deb had to write about her trip to China to describe about her new baby, about her 2 girls!". Olivia was a such cute, happy, sweet, smart baby.
I havent met Sophie yet, but I know she`s gonna be a cute, happy, sweet, smart girl as well. Olivia might be so excited waiting for her sister, specially because she knows that she is a big sister now and she is going to teach Sophie all her tricks :).